Sunday, December 27, 2015

School parties and last minute things


The last day of school before Christmas break we made all the teachers little bouquets of flowers in Mason jars then we delivered them in the morning before school started. In the afternoon I went back to the school and had pizza for lunch with Ashley then headed to Owen's classroom to help them make santa ornaments out of blown out eggs and tissue paper. It was a fun afternoon. Once we were home the kids helped me wrap presents and Ashley received an early Christmas present from aunt Lee. Ashley found a ornament that I cross stitched when I was 12 so she decided that she wanted to learn to cross stitch. She has quickly figured it out and is much better than I ever was.

Owen and his friends at school making egg Santas






Ashley's new dress from Aunt Lee

Owen wrapping presents

Ashley's first cross stitched ornament. Love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment