Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mother's Day























For mother's day we invited everyone over for a BBQ. Jasson was the first to arrive and helped Mike get things ready in the kitchen. Alysha painted my toe nails while we were waiting. Ashley made everyone rainbow loom rubber band bracelets with flowers on them. The kids bought me a new chain for my necklace with their names engraved on it and Mike bought me new motorcycle pants. Amanda bought a puppy with her that she was thinking about keeping and everyone had fun playing with it. We all had a nice bbq and the weather was great. We had grandma Reva open her mother's day gifts then we celebrated aunt Kristey's birthday with presents and cake. It was a very nice evening.

Alysha painting my toe nails


Jasson helping in the kitchen

Jasson, Al, Reva and Mike in the livingroom

Mariah, Kristey, Alysha and Amanda talking to James on the computer

Jasson, Amanda, Mariah, Kristey, Reva, Carla and Al in the backyard

Mike BBQing

Hanging out around the table

Playing with the puppy

Ashley giving grandma Reva her mother's day gift


Time to celebrate Kristey's 45 birthday



my new motorcycle pants.

Testing out my new pants


No comments:

Post a Comment