Monday, November 19, 2012

The forgotten photos on my phone


So whenever I forget my camera I take photos with my phone then I forget about them. Well, I finally remember these photos from the Lowe's Build and Grow workshop where the kids made Ghoul Buses. An awesome photo of Alysha with her friend Jacobi wearing mustache glasses. A photo of the kids with their Creepy Keepers from Lowe's Build and Grow workshop. A photo at the movie theater after watching the new Hotel Transylvania movie. A couple photos of Ashley and Owen at the Lego class. Then one photo of the kids' artwork from my first day of teaching art to the second graders. I think that gets me caught back up. 

We are currently working on mini chocolate pies for Ashley's feast at school. Mike and I are building Alysha's bearded dragon, Pepe a new enclosure. Mike shaved all his hair off, beard and top of his head. Shocking! We are all looking forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving break.







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment