Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rollerdrome























A couple of Alysha's friends decided to throw her a birthday party. They asked me to drop her off at one of their houses then they would go roller skating at the Rollerdrome. I decided I'd see if my sister would meet us there then all the younger kids could skate too. We all had a lot of fun. The big girls decided to stay for another session while the rest of us went home. The big girls all went back to Marina's house for cake and  ice cream then were spending the night. I'm sure they had a great time.
























Delaney, Ashley, Owen and Mason ready to skate.




















Kids skating
























Delaney and Alysha
























Owen learning to fly.



















Mason, Delaney and Ashley skating to the last song.


















All the big girls ready to skate in the second session.

No comments:

Post a Comment