- The first weekend of December we met my sister and family downtown Caldwell and watched the Night Light Parade.
- Ashley created and sewed Christmas presents and made herself a shirt.
- Ashley and Amanda went to grandma Reva's house and made chocolates.
- Alysha and I went downtown and walked quickly through Wonderland, it was freezing cold.
- We got a bunch of snow and the kids made a snowman.
- I've been feeding the birds and we have enjoyed watching them.
- We put up our tree and decorated it.
- Mike hung out a few lights and set up a pretty outside tree.
- Owen had his first orchestra concert playing the viola, he did awesome.
- We baked Ninjabread men, sugar cookies, dog treats, and made a Yule Log cake.
- I spent four weekends in a row at different Holiday Bazzars where I had a Monat table and I got my picture taken with Santa.
- Ashley cut out paper snowflakes and wrapped most of the presents.
- All while Bella stayed under the couch on the heater all month.
|Ashley making me an apron for Christmas|
|Ashley's new ruffle skirt she made|
|Ashley, Amanda and Grandma with their creations|
|Alysha and I at the Wonderland light display|
|Kids building a snowma|
|Decorating our tree|
|Owen's 1st concert|
|Feeding the birds|
|Where Bella has been all December|
|My Monat Table at the Boise Holiday Bazzar|
|Owen making dog treats|
|Ashley making a Yule Log cake|
|Decorating sugar cookies|
|Making paper snowflakes|
|How many birds can fit on one bird feeder?|