Sunday, November 6, 2016

Stacy's birthday


For my birthday Mike took me out to lunch at Zupas and gave me this huge birthday onion. Guess we now give out onions as birthday presents. Then he gave me a card and chocolate too. In the evening Mike and the kids took me to Olive Garden for a yummy dinner. The kids made me awesome birthday cards and a gifts. Over the weekend we went to the Indian Creek Festival downtown Caldwell, and Hyde Park Street Fair in Boise two of my favorite birthday events. I preformed with my new belly dance troup Akashic Moves in our colorful costumes. It was a fun weekend.

My artsy birthday cards


At the Indian Creek Festival watching the cardboard boat race



Ashley's Rebel lips

Giant backyard gnomes

Getting ready for Hyde Park

Alysha and me at Hyde Park

Akashic Moves









We bought elephant pants at Hyde Park

No comments:

Post a Comment