Saturday, November 5, 2016

Challis Hot Springs


The first weekend of September Mike and I went to Challis Hot Springs for the Heart of Idaho Rally with Mike's adventure motorcycle club. The kids didn't want to go so they spent a fun weekend with grandma Reva. We had two full days of riding. The first Mike and I went to Bayhorse an old mining ghost town then took a steep, bumpy ride up and over the mountain. The next day Mike went with the main group to see the China Wall, then back to Bayhorse and up and over the mountain again with the guys. I decided to go on my own adventure and explored around Challis on my bike since I didn't know if I could keep up with all the guys on their big bikes. Once everyone got back we all ate dinner, watched Ed teach how to change a flat tire and soaked in the hot tub. We had a great weekend and enjoyed all the pretty scenery.

Loaded up and ready to head out of town

Camp all set up




Waiting for Bayhorse to open




Getting ready to ride up the mountain above Bayhorse


Time to soak in hot water.

My bike and I on our own ride.




Challis Hot Springs


Flat tire lessons




Packing up and getting ready to head home

No comments:

Post a Comment