Friday, March 20, 2015

Feeling like Spring























March has been so warm and sunny that it feels like spring is here. Mike and I went for a couple of motorcycle rides. My first ride of the year we went out by Lake Lowell over to Marsing, by Given's Hot Springs and stopped at Celebration Park. Then we headed home and went by Map Rock and a quick stop at the shooting range. Then we went to the new park out by Lake Lowell for a picnic dinner with the kids as the sun was setting.

My second ride was out to Pickle Butte to see if I remember how to ride in the dirt and sand. I need more practice and was feeling very rusty but it was a nice little trip anyways.

Celebration Park

Celebration Park

Map Rock

Map Rock

Shooting Range

New park over looking Lake Lowell


Pickle Butte

Mike showing off

No comments:

Post a Comment