Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Last minute things to do....























I caught the Grinch wrapping presents in the garage. Alysha received her first paycheck. We made a few gifts for family, like Santa (Wine) and Six Reinbeers from my sister and brother-in-law, a hand painted grandchildren sign for my parents, grape jelly and sugar scrub (no photos) for friends and family. It was been really nice to be on Christmas break and not having to rush out the door every morning. I am trying to relax and enjoy this time but also need to get everything in order before Spring semester starts on Jan. 12.


Alysha with her first pay check
My Candy Cane Mocha with tiny gingerbread houses


Santa and Six Reinbeers for my sister and brother-in-law

Hand painted sign I made for my parents.

Mike's Chupacabra cookie he left on Santa's plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment