Friday, October 24, 2014

Almost ready for Halloween


















These are not the greatest photos but my candy house murals are huge and the garage is not. I'm glad that they are only cardboard since I have had to move them around a lot but I am really pushing my luck with the size. They are really warping and after cutting the door out so kids will be able to walk into the candy house it is really flimsy. Mike added a few pieces of wood on the inside to help it and I'm hoping it will at least make it until after Halloween. It's hard to tell from the photo but there is a lot of glitter on the siding to make it look a little more like candy.























Inside the candy house
























Hansel and Gretel in a cage inside the candy house
























Goldilocks and baby bear in a cage in the candy house
























The exit sign with the ugly duckling and Peter rabbit

I'm still working on one more mural of Papa and Mama bear looking for Goldilocks and baby bear.  Then it will be time to get everything set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment