Sunday, December 8, 2013

We are Thankful for....























our wonderful family, our health, a warm house, transportation and so much more.... 

Time is flying by as usual.. I just realized I have not posted anything since Alysha's birthday and it's already December. We have been very busy with work and school, plus Owen has been volunteering at the Canyon County Pet Haven. The weather has been kind to us and the kids have enjoyed playing outside with their friends. Alysha has been driving me round since she now has her driver's permit.

We had a lovely Thanksgiving at my mom's new house in Payette. My brother Cody was here visiting from Arizona and my uncle Bill with his family were here from Tri-cities. We ate a lot of yummy food and did not participate in the Black Friday.

Ashley practicing in the backyard

Shooting in the backyard

Owen volunteering at the cat shelter

Owen at Pet Haven

Owen cat-fishing

Alysha with her driver's permit - scary


































































































Ashley at her feast in her 5th grade classroom

My vegetarian turkey for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment