Friday, October 18, 2013

School Projects

Alysha had to create a 3D wire sculpture with one continuous piece of wire for her art class. We tried to make a mushroom but the wire the school gave her would not hold it's shape. I helped her and we replaced the wire with one that worked much better. We quickly discovered that the mushroom was not going to work and started on this cute little bumble bee instead. It was a hit at the school.

Ashley's project was on the state of New York. We did a lot of research on population, climate, attractions and more. Then we were ready for the fun part of drawing the map and coloring it and gluing on all the information. It turned out great.

Next project - Owen's poster on the animal kingdoms all in Spanish, yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment