Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Eve & Day

















This year for New Years Eve my sister-in-law Ruby and family invited everyone over to their house in Weiser to hang out and spend the night. I have to admit, I'm a BIG PARTY POOPER when it coming to New Years Eve. I don't like staying up late, I don't sleep very well at home and really sleep bad when I'm somewhere else not to mention trying to sleep on an air mattress with a bunch of other people in the room. (Yes, I found out that there are people who snore even louder than Mike.) BUT my kids were all super excited to get to hang out with their cousins, play games and have a sleep over. We did have a great time playing board, card and Wii games while eating yummy food. We all stayed up until after midnight and got a little sleep. 

Then the next morning we all celebrated our very own New Years Baby Girl, Alaina's early birthday with Fun-fetti birthday cake pancakes topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. Ashley now thinks that is what she needs for her birthday morning in a couple of weeks. Uncle Mike got his hair brushed by Miss Layla,  eye lashes, eye brows and all.  Then while some of us (the kids and I) watched Brave downstairs the other big people played games for breakfast. We all finally got things wrapped up and all headed home. Most of us ready for naps. Of course, I ended up with a nasty headache/neck ache and sick for two days but it was worth it to see all the little blonde monkeys having a great time together.

Happy New Year! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment