Saturday, September 22, 2012

My 38th birthday























Yes, this year I turned 38 not sure where the time had gone. I had a nice birthday with Mike and the kids. Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes, cards and gift cards. I got a new bike, some new clothes, huge breakfast burrito and a free mocha from dutch bros. We went to the Hyde Park Street Fair and looked at all the fun and crazy booths. I got a massage at one of them and could have stayed there all day. Alysha found a cool new bag and we watched my friend Liz belly dance with a live local band the 3B's on stage. Then we went to dinner at the Golden Dragon, yum. Followed by my birthday cheesecake. :) 

P.S. I have a new blog just for all my paintings so if you would like to see what I've been working on check out http://stacylhardy.blog.com/ thanks. 
























The kids and I at the Hyde Park Street Fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment