Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our new college graduates.

This weekend my parents, sister and I flew to Flagstaff, Arizona to see my brother Cody and his girlfriend Marisa graduate from Northern Arizona University. Cody graduated with a B.S. in Business Management with a major in Finance and Marisa graduated with a B.S. in Early Childhood Development. We had a nice visit and got to meet Marisa's family.


NAU's graduation. Cody was on stage but was hard to see.


Mom and Dad with Cody




My family


Cody and Marisa holding the graduation candy bar card I made for Cody.


The twenty pounds of candy bars in my carry-on luggage for this card was probably why I had a hard time going through the airport security. :)


Dinner with Marisa's family in Sedona



Marisa and Cody with their graduation cake. I had a nice visit and will have to go again with Mike and the kids to see the Grand Canyon and all the other interesting scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment