Sunday, October 16, 2011

October


October started off with the kids having a week off from school. I ended up being sick with a nasty cold so we had to cancel our trip to Salem to see my grandfather. Then kids found lots of things to do instead. They were little inventors out in the backyard with cardboard and tape. We got a new batch of baby bunnies and Owen lost another tooth. Once I was feeling better we worked on painting our Halloween decorations. (Photos to come on Halloween) I went to a couponing class with my mom and sister which ended up with a subscription to get five Sunday newspapers so I can collect coupons. Now I'm trying to figure out where the good deals are. I also started my third cake decorating class and for practice make Grandpa Jack a birthday cake.


Owen's smiles missing a tooth



Starting to coupon



Matching witch shirts

























Grandpa Jack's birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment