Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Elves are hard at work.


This year I had most of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving so only a few things to shop for on Black Friday. Yes, I'm one of the crazy people that shop at 3am the day after Thanksgiving. I find it exciting and fun but I don't take it to seriously. I make a list of things I'd like to try to save money on but I'm not going to stand in line for to long. This year I didn't spend that much and just ended up with a few smaller items and lots of tape. The kids can't seem to leave my tape alone.

This year I wanted to make a Christmas Palm Tree which I think turned out cool. As usual was my idea and design with Mike's building skills. We used stocks from our huge sunflowers in the garden for the trunks and used branches from our old fake tree, some wire, zip ties and lights and here is what we have.






Kids under our Tropical Christmas Tree. :)



We have been working on a few Christmas projects like this wreath I'm making from left over fencing wire. Have more photos but decided I didn't want to give away anymore information until after Christmas. But this elf is busy, busy, busy. Wrapping presents, getting cards made, decorating and shopping. Yes, I am enjoying myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment