Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's 2010 already?


(Stacy's New Years Hair Do)

2010 has arrived and I am counting down until May when I can be done with my year of interferon injections. 2009 was a major roller coaster for us but I am happy with how well it turned out even through all the ups and downs.

January was kind of a blur. We went sledding at Stream Boat Gulch with Mike's family which was a lot of fun! Then my sister Molly, brother Cody and I threw our parents a 30th Anniversary party and took them out dancing which was a blast. Ashley turned 7 years old and we had a littlest pet shop party with animal masks, little cardboard houses, lots of games and a castle cake. We ended January by going rollerskating at the Rollerdrome, I forgot how much fun that is. We are looking forward to February's activities!



(Alysha after sledding)



(The sledding party)



(The Hardy's sledding, missing Alysha & Steven)



(My parents at their 30th Anniversary party)




(My parents with their 30th Anniversary balloons)




(Ashley with her castle birthday cake)



(Our littlest Pet Shop Bean Bag Toss)



(Our Littlest Pet Shop Dog House)



(Our large cardboard house - this was the favorite one)



(The Party Animals at Ashley's party)



(The kids at the Rollerdrome)

No comments:

Post a Comment