Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Going backwards a little! Family Reunion/Bob's birthday


Labor Day Weekend we all went to Anderson Ranch for Mike's brother Bob's birthday/family reunion. It was a busy weekend full of fun and tricks! You should watch your back with this family! :)


Bob & Tyler with Bob's birthday cake.



Watch out for Shelley on your birthday!


Looks like Shelley got it also!



Bob, what a mess!


Oh, we are not done yet! Kids attacking him with silly string!


Little Camper Owen



Alysha and Sarah at the Hot Springs.


Tyler and Owen roasting hot dogs.
Just a few of my many photos. Someone should take my camera away from me, I go crazy! More photos on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/stacylynne74







1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! oh the reunion looks like it was so much fun!!! Oh how I miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete