Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Owyhee Dam Ride


Last Saturday Mike and I went for an easy ride out to the Owyhee Dam then to Indian Creek Campground and back. It was all pavement so I didn't need Mike to patch up my bike this time. There were a lot of corners and curves for me to practice on but I still haven't quite got over my fear of 90 degree corners. I wrecked a few years back on Pearl Rd coming from Horseshoe Bend when my front tire slid out from under me on gravel while I was turning on a 90 degree corner. It knocked the wind out of me and I got a few bruises but now I get nervous every time I encounter a sharp corner. Maybe someday I won't even thing about them. Anyways, we had a nice ride and took some photos.



Mike with a large rock

Mike with a little rock

No comments:

Post a Comment