Sunday, April 21, 2013

Where has April gone?
















The end of April is almost here and I haven't taken very many photos this month. Between working, school and teaching art classes I have barely managed to keep up with things around the house and time is flying by.  We did manage to plant a few seeds in the garden and some in recycled containers on the kitchen table. The kids are having fun watching the peas sprout and since they are in clear plastic they can see the roots growing to. This month for my art classes I've been doing recycled art projects so we have been experimenting at home to make sure the projects will work. The kids had a great time playing with aunt Kristey's new kittens and we finally made it home without bring one home with us. I managed to finally get out and pull some weeds and am hoping to plant some flowers soon. 

Ashley helping with my recycled art projects for the school

Owen testing out an art project for me

Alysha and one of Aunt Kristey's kittens

Owen with another kitten

Ashley with yet another kitten - NO, they are not coming home with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment