Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First ride of the year


I'm a little slow posting this on my blog. Last week was my first time this year out riding my motorcycle. I haven't been on it since once in the fall and a few times over the summer so took me a little while to remember what I was doing. It was a beautiful spring like day so we rode out of town to Adrian on the pavement. I really like the pavement! Then Mike took a sandy road up to the top of the hill where the Adrian A is. We then took a trail from there to the Owyhees. I had some trouble on the sand but it was good practice. Overall it was a nice ride and yes I need more practice. :)



Mike trying to fix my bike.

























Mike's bike on the ground but only because his kick stand was on soft ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment