Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wow, it's March.



Time isn't slowing down that is for sure. It's been a few weeks since I posted anything. Since Owen's birthday we have gone to dentist, dermatologist, oncologist. pediatrics and optometry appointments. I got a motorcycle, a 2001 Yamaha TW200 - FUN! Alysha started learning to ride on the 1975 Honda Trail 90. Mike got new motocross boots, so hopefully he won't have any more broken ankles. Alysha had an orchestra concert and did awesome. Mike flew to Colorado and drove back with sister Ruby and his four nieces. Who now are living in Weiser, much closer. :) I met my sister and family at Given Hot Springs for an afternoon of swimming. Finally, I've been working on a rabbit run for our bunny Flower and we picked up a new little bunny to play with. Next on my list is cleaning out my garden. It's almost spring!!




Alysha on the 90




Kids at Given's Hot Springs..




Owen in Mike's new armor



Ashley with our new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment